Thursday 15 August 2013

POP TEAM Holiday

Hi babies!!!! How’s going?  It’s going ok if you are on holiday, like Madonna says…who doesn’t remember this beautiful song? Oh…I remember my youth…:) I had the cross earrings like her and all those black bracelets and ribbons in my hairs….The year was 1984…have fun with Holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D




                                                                             
                                                                    Melania
L1010788
            I was inspired by the title of the song to make a Lo on my first summer sea day of this year!

Karen
I was inspired by the title of the song

Deanne
I was inspired by the words and phrases in the song-holiday, good times, and happy days. This is a layout of some pics taken on our trip to Punta Cana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)