Thursday 12 December 2013

Pop Team: All I want for Christmas is you Mariah Carey

A very famous song for Christmas period! :)

Lyrics

 


                                                                     Astrid
There were lots of lyrics in this song that inspired me for a page, I finally choose; underneath the mistletoe and used a photo of my son and my friends daughter, actually the lyric; underneath the Christmas tree would have been better, because they are, but I had this bling word of mistletoe waiting around, therefore chose the other lyric ;-)



I decided to go with a card and many of the lines in the song were inspiration for this lovely Christmas scene.
"... presents underneath the Christmas tree ..."
"... stocking there upon the fireplace ..."
"... lights are shining so brightly everywhere ..."


Karen
i have been waiting for the prints of my children's school photos to arrive- they are still not here- i will put a 2x3in photo on this LO when it arrives- I shall update .....



Xara
from this song I got inspired by the videoclip and the lyric " I don't want a lot for Christmas there just one thing I need" ... so the winter scenery at the bottom of my layout came from all the snow and trees in the video and at the top I wrote the lyric I liked!!!



Anna
What inspired me? Christmas!! So I created this mini album 100% Christmas. I can't wait to fill it with this year's Christmas pictures. For more close-ups and to see the pages inside check out my blog.




Doreen
I was inspired by the lyrics "All I want for Christmas..." and decided to scrap pictures
of my daughter writing her letter to Santa Claus telling him all that SHE wants for
Christmas.
 

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog and your challenge - what a fabulous idea! So happy to have found you! I love this song. I just linked up my card. Thank you for a fun challenge! Wishing you Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)