Thursday 8 October 2015

A warm welcome to our October Guest Designer

This month we are very happy to welcome Carolyn Johnson as our guest designer! She made a wonderful layout based on our rock song for October "White Wedding" by Billy Idol (you can see October challenges here).

Let's meet Carolyn:
"Hello! My name is Carolyn and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. I'm a mom to a fun four-year-old girl who gives me more than enough photos and topics to scrap. I began scrapbooking when she was born as a way to give myself a break and to document our family's journey. I just recently discovered scrapbook challenges and blogging and I'm hooked! I'm learning so much it is hard to define my style as I'm trying out all these new techniques and I enjoy them all. Feel free to check out my blog.


I chose the song "White Wedding" for inspiration as my brother got married last year and I still had some pictures left to scrap. My sister-in-law chose such a beautiful colour scheme I changed my title to "White, Pink & Teal Wedding. Thanks for having me as Guest Designer!"

Thank you so much for joining us this month Carolyn and being part of the team during October!

If you would love to be our Guest Designer in the future, all you have to do is to play along with our SIWAS challenges: just link your work in the comment section of this post! The DT will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our GD for a future challenge. Thank you for your continued support and good luck.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the colors and the way you have laid out your layout. Great job. Thanks for being our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for your kind words and for having me as guest designer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)