Thursday 1 October 2015

October challenge

Hi lovely followers, here we are at October: leaves are falling down, we have rain, wind.. Perfect weather to scrap!


We have two new challenges for you: each month here at Scrap it with a Song we give you a pop and a rock song as inspiration to create any kind of paper project (altered canvas, card, layout, ATC, art journal…) you choose !!!
You can use lyrics, title, theme or maybe the video to inspire you (here is a link to the challenge rules).

It is now time to reveal
OCTOBER SONGS

Rock Song
Billy Idol - White Wedding



Pop song 
Mika - Relax, take it easy


Let' s see how the first half of the Design Team used these wonderful songs - we will have another DT reveal on 15th of each month so be sure to come back to even more inspiration!


ROCK TEAM 



Giorgia

I took inspiration from the title "White Wedding": I am currently scrapping my wedding pictures, so it was pretty easy to use the title as inspiration for these picture of me getting ready in my Vera Wang White dress. I love this dress so much! They sell it only in US, I want it so badly to make an appointment to buy it while I was in vacation in US!

Sharon
 I chose White Wedding by Billy Idol.  I must admit I had a motive for picking this song besides just liking it really well.  My grandson got married in July and it was a WHITE WEDDING!  It was a beautiful wedding and I couldn't wait to scrap the pictures.  So here is my layout using the title as inspiration :)


POP TEAM

Brittany

will publish soon!


Marie - Christine


I was inspired by a word from the title "Relax" and for me this word just means do nothing and enjoy the life!


                                                                            Astrid


I was inspired too by the title "Relax" , father and son at the beach, what more to say about relaxing
 ;-)





Join us in the fun this month :)
Leave a comment on this post with the link of your entry until the end of October.

  • one random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member Marie-Christine:


  • If we have at least 10 entries in the challenge there will be another random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our sponsor: Avec les mains

  • The Design Team will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our Guest Designer for a future challenge! 


Remember to come back on 4th October to know who won our blog hop, on 8th to meet our Ocotber Guest Designer and on 15th for the second half of our DT reveal 

7 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge! Here is my link to my entry: http://w2spot.blogspot.com/2015/10/relax.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Songs are always a creative adventure for me in my papercrafting. Here is the link to my entry: http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/2015/10/scrap-it-with-song-relax-take-it-easy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my LO:
    http://tonesscrapperom.blogspot.no/2015/10/vacation-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my LO: http://aperitiviamo.blogspot.it/2015/10/gita-vicenza-con-mamma-e-papa.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great songs! I was inspired by the pop song and here is my entry. I will be back later this week with an entry inspired by the rock song. Like I said, great songs! And wonderful inspiration! I know you prefer LOs but the guidelines do permit cards, and that's what I've made. Thank you for your kind consideration.
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2015/10/cat-lovers-hop-day-3-sleepy-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again! As promised, here is my submission for your rock song! I loved this month's songs! Thank you for your consideration!
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2015/10/cat-lovers-hop-day-5-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Lizzy's post and thought it was the song for the month so have scrapped the wrong song.
    http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/scrap-it-with-song.html
    Also I still haven't hear from the DT re my prize or Avec Les Mains.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)