Friday 18 November 2016

November video tutorial

*Did you see that we are having a DT call?*

Hello to all! It's Giorgia here and I would love to share with you my YOUtube channel, where you can find weekly video tutorial, scrapbooking process video and many more, such as a serie on how to create your own scrapbooking kit with stuff you own and develop projects with it!

For example you can find tutorial for this layout, inspired by our November pop song I need your love - Ellie Goulding:



You can see more song interpretations from our DT members on the November 1st reveal and the mid-month reveal.

Also, this is the process video for this layout. Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had some inspiration from my video and our team reveals. There are still two weeks to enter our November challenges. Join for some fun and prizes!
Looking forward to discovering your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)