Sunday 15 January 2017

January Mid Month Reveal.

Are you ready to see what the 2nd half of the design team has done with the fabulous songs for January?  You can make any project either paper or digital.  You can use how the song makes you feel, words in the song, the title of the song or any thing that comes to your mind while listening to the song.  The only rule is you must tell us what inspired you from the song.   Not hard at all.  So please join us and download your project over at the right side of the page.  We can't wait to see what you do.


Rock Song 


Pop Song


So now lets see what the other half of our design team has done for you this month.


Rock Girls

Elisabetta



No project from me this month, see you in February!

Maya

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! I'm happy to share with you my first DT reveal for Scrap It With a Song in 2017. I was inspired by the rock song, "Looking Up" by Eels. Also, this song encouraged me to look up in this new year. Hope you get some inspiration from my layout. Don't forget to look up!

Pop Girls

Sharon


I was inspired by the whole song.  God is a Good Good Father and he sent his angels to protect us the entire way when we were on a bike ride in 2014.  While we were going through the wreck and the aftermath of the wreck God showed me the entire time how his hand was on us and how we were protected.  This song is so awesome and personal for me.
  
Melody

This song makes me happy knowing that our Heavenly Father loves us. It is my believe that He shows us goodness in our families. I am thankful for the head of our household, my husband. He has been so good to all of us! As I was moved by this song to create a layout, I knew that I wanted it to be simple, even though this pic is not as current (missing a few faces)! The scalloped edges were created with a Martha Stewart punch, used on...of all things...a FOLDER! I also added a clear overlay with gold polka dots and the FAMILY die has been foiled with gold. Tim Holtz inks were used to accent the edges. The backdrop to the picture is actually the reverse side of the folder. I love to use the unexpected and hope y'all like the simplicity of this layout! Looking forward to this New Year!




Now lets talk about prizes
  • If we have at least seven (7) entries our wonderful permanent sponsor Avec Les Mains will furnish a voucher worth  €7 from their online store.  They have some wonderful digital papers. 


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and she or he will be asked to be our guest designer on our blog in an upcoming month. Prize is donated by DT Member Maya.

  • One random winner will win this prize donated by DT Member Sharon.    


Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win! 

Come back throught out the month to more inspiration, video tutorial and much more

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)